The Evaluation Office collects statistical information requested by the Ministry of Education and other government institutions. It also supports other departments of the university to organize surveys and studies.
Common themes of the department’s work are student population demographics and admission test results for undergraduate programs.
Annual studies and reports
- Report on Luiss graduates in the workforce one, three and five years after graduation
- Student survey on the quality of university services
- Report on Orientation Days
- Survey on how bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle students learned about LUISS
- Survey on cafeteria satisfaction
- Report on Luiss PhDs in the workforce
- Report on graduates of professional programs (School of Journalism, School of Law, second-level master’s programs)
The Evaluation Office also coordinates additional student services including free counseling, No Panic for exam stress management help, and Decido Consapevole for high school students making decisions on their future.
The Evaluation Office Annual Report collects statistical data on the entire university, providing a guide for all actors within the Luiss community.
For more information please see the Italian version of this page