Level test: first semester a.y. 2019-2020
Below the level test calendar of the first semester a.y. 2019-2020:
|Degree program/major||A.Y. 2019/2020||Language||Test date||Time||Location|
|Law||Third year||French||September 21||from 09:00 am||Romania Campus|
|Law||Third year||Spanish||September 21||from 09:00 am||Romania Campus|
In order to take the test, students are divided into groups. In close proximity to the test date the lists containing the students subdivision will be posted on this page. These lists will also include details about time and class where students are called to be assessed.
In general we inform that:
- it is not possible to take the test in a different date/time
- no certifications will be considered valid to exempt students from taking the assessment test. If issued within the last two years, students can bring a copy the day of the test in order to provide teachers with another assessment tool
- it is always recommended to take the test on the fixed date in order to avoid delays for being inserted in a language group
- in case of absence students will receive information to retake the test
With reference to the English language groups will be defined on the basis of the admission test results. Students who were exempted from taking the admission test will receive further indications by the Language Center about how to sit an ad-hoc test.
With reference to Luiss students who had direct access to Master’s degree programs, an ad-hoc test will be scheduled only in case:
-they did not achieve an English level within their Bachelor’s degree
- they took the final exam of English Language before the 2018/2019 a.y. winter session of exams (December 2018 – February 2019). Students who took the final exam starting from the above mentioned session will instead be inserted in the groups based on the level registered.
Luiss students who took the admission test to access Master's degree programs and have got both the level achieved within their Bachelor’s degree and the one resulted from the admission test will be inserted in the groups based on the most recent level.