Registering prior to receive a bachelor's degree
Students coming from other universities and Luiss students admitted after the July 11, 2019 exam must register for master's degree program by the July 25, 2019.
Students must pay a fee of €4,000.00. It is not necessary to submit any documentation to the Student Office. Students can download the payment slip from the Web Self Service using their credentials.
During this process students (Department of Political Science and Economics and Finance) may choose the major related to the degree program chosen when registering for the test. At the end of the procedure it will not be possible to change selection already made.
Graduates must complete their university enrollment by the July 25, 2019.
Upon graduation, and no later than November 15, 2019, students who have registered prior to receiving their degree must complete their university enrollment as soon as possible.
Enrollment is subject to earning a degree by November 15, 2019 and verification that the minimum curricular requirements of the Departments have been fulfilled.
Students who have register must complete enrollment fulfilling the following deadlines:
- by the July 25, 2019 - graduates
- by November 15, 2019 - students not yet graduate. Enrollment is subject to the earning of a degree by November 15, 2019.
To complete enrollment you must:
- access the Web Self Service with your username and password..
- Enter the data related to the degree you received (degree grade and graduation date);
- fill out and print the enrollment form
- pay the regional student tax and the duty tax (the form can be printed online with the enrollment form). Please note that once enrollment is complete, the taxes and fees paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances
- submit the following documentation in person or by mail (the postmark will serve as proof of the mailing date) to the Student Office (Segreteria Studenti, Luiss Guido Carli, Viale Romania 32, 00197 Rome):
- a signed printout of the enrollment form
- the receipt (original or photocopy) for the bank payment order for the payment of € 3,700.00 and the regional tax
- a photocopy of the front and back of an identification document and taxpayer identification number
- for students coming from other universities: the degree certificate (not the parchment). If the certificate is not available yet, it will be necessary to submit a self-certification (in Italian) regarding the degree earned. In this case, enrollment is “accepted with reserve” until the university of origin confirms the self-certified data.
Students who hold a foreign diploma or equivalent should remember that the degree certificate must be translated and certified by Italian diplomatic authorities in the country that the university is located in. Enrollment of these students is subject to the diploma complying with the provisions of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs governing enrollment in Italian universities for the 2019-2020 academic year.