Starting on July 2019, students who have been admitted after taking the test can enroll by July 25 using the following procedure:
- Fill out the form online and print the enrollment application. To complete the form, you will have to upload a passport-sized photo. To access the form you will need to enter your username and password. These credentials will be sent to you via email;
- Pay the first installment of the tuition fee and the regional student tax (the payment slip can be downloaded online with the enrollment application). Please note that once enrollment is complete, the fees paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Deliver the following documentation by hand or mail by 25 July (the postmark will serve as proof of the mailing date) to the Student Office (Segreteria Studenti, Luiss Guido Carli, Viale Romania, 32, 00197 Rome):
- a signed printout of the application;
- the bank payment order receipt (a photocopy is acceptable) for the first installment of the tuition fee and the regional student tax;
- a fotocopy of the front and back of an identification document and taxpayer ID number;
- the diploma certificate, or the declaration in lieu of a certificate, otherwise they will not be able to complete enrollment.
For the 2019/2020 academic year the amount of the single tuition fee (contributo unico) for all 3-year bachelor’s degree and single-cycle master’s degree programs is 11,000 Euros payable in three installments (due payment dates: 1st installment – 25 July 2019; 2nd installment – 29 November 2019; 3rd installment 28 February 2020).
You are reminded that the deadline of 25 July 2019 for the enrollment is peremptory and therefore it cannot be remedied after expiry by making a late payment charge.
A potential renounce to the Enrollment must be communicated in written form to the address: email@example.com
The Enrollment will at any case be subject to the awarding of a valid secondary school diploma.
Students holding a foreign title are reminded that the high school certificate will have to be translated and legalised by the local Italian diplomatic authorities in the country whose school system has awarded the qualification. It is asked to present the “Dichiarazione di Valore” or the recognizing Ministerial Decree.
Their enrolment will be subject to the compliance of the title with the Ministry of Education and Foreign Ministry for the a.y. 2019/2020 rules regarding the enrolment to Italian Universities.
It should be borne in mind that pursuant to current Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR) regulations, qualifications awarded abroad grant access to an Italian university only if they:
- have been conferred by schools officially recognized by the foreign country's education system;
- entitle the student to enroll in universities of the country that conferred them;
- have been conferred on completion of a minimum of 12 years of overall schooling (primary and secondary education).
Qualifications conferred by foreign schools operating in Italy shall be considered valid only if they are recognized and approved by the ministerial decree that regulates and approves their curricula.
In the case of qualifications awarded abroad as part of a mobility program, solely those obtained after a minimum period of mobility of two years will be considered and examined.
With regard to secondary school diplomas it should be noted that:
US High School diplomas, to be considered valid, must be supplemented by one of the following:
- two years of college/university (and admission to the third year)
- one full year of college (and admission to the second year) and the passing of at least four AP exams (United States Advanced Placements)
- have passed the Italian secondary school exam
- hold a diploma (or have completed other qualifications) declared equivalent to the Italian secondary school exam
- have obtained at least three US Advanced Placements (APs) in subjects relating to the university programme applied for, and in cases specified by law one of which must necessarily be in Italian
The British GCE (General Certificate of Education) diplomas allow enrollment only if they attest at least three of which must be A level (Advanced level).
For any information regarding qualifications, it is advisable to check the ministerial rules governing university enrolment by foreign students and to contact the local Italian diplomatic authorities in the country whose school system has awarded the qualification.
For a preliminary evaluation of their foreign title students can contact CIMEA
Completion of University Enrollment
Admitted students can formally complete their previously booked university enrolment between June and with 25 July 2019 – will receive via e-mail communication for their Enrollment in accordance with procedures and deadlines details of which will be posted on a dedicated page of the University’s website – through the Web Self Service.
Those that have already registered at another university will have to produce, along with the documentation related to enrollment, a written declaration of withdrawal; or a receipt from the university of origin showing that a withdrawal request was presented.