These courses are open to all students who are enrolled for the 2016-2017 academic year, in a master’s degree program in Economics and Management or Political Science, and to those enrolled for the 2016-2017 academic year in the III, IV or V year of the single-cycle master's degree program in Law.
- Skill-a-bus 2
- Case Analysis and Business Games
- Geek Café: applying digital technologies to start-ups
- Building Europe
- School for Public Policy - Italiadecide
- Openness, Makers and Personal Digital Fabrication
- Sports, Ethics and Mangerial Skills
Please note that for 2016-2017, students enrolled in master's programs in the Department of Business and Management, required to earn 4 credits in ERS Activities cannot register for these courses and must refer to the ERS Lab section of the Department site.