Luiss Green Mobility is a car sharing service offered by Electric Drive Italia for Luiss students, faculty and staff.
The service offered three types of vehicles, located on the three Luiss campuses: Viale Pola (terrace behind Villa Alberoni), Viale Romania (main entrance near Villa Heritz) and Via Parenzo (garage access side):
- Electric cars
- Smart fortwo
- Smart forfour
- Free electric and assisted pedal bikes
In February 2018, Luiss introduced an all-new fleet of modern and high tech vehicles.
Register for Luiss Green Mobility in two steps:
- Register online
- Formal validation of the registration
Upon registration, users receive a contract via email that must be signed and presented to one of the Luiss offices below, along with a valid driver's license:
- Students: The security office of any Luiss campus
- Faculty and staff: Faculty room (Second floor of Viale Romania, entrance of Via Parenzo) or the General Service Office at Viale Pola
After formal validation, users have access to the following services:
- Car sharing with the EDI evehicle app
- Bike sharing using a Luiss student badge
Car sharing prices
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.) 10 cents per minute
- Weeknights (Monday-Thursday, 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) 5.5 cents per minute
- Weekend (Friday 7:00 p.m. - Monday 7:00 a.m.) 3.5 cents per minute
Electric Drive Italia offers assistance to registered users through its help desk, Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. To contact operators, call 06 9480 1300.
The help desk may also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electric Drive Italia organizes tutorials on Luiss campuses to demonstrate the rental process and resolve user problems