Call for applications in honor of Giuseppe Patroni Griffi for residents of Puglia registered for bachelor's degree programs with the Luiss Departments of Economics and Finance and Business and Management
Luiss University, in collaboration with Fondazione Giuseppe Patroni Griffi Onlus, offers a full scholarship to students who are legal residents of Puglia and are registered for the first year of a bachelor's degree program with the Department of Economics and Finance or the Department of Business and Management.
To apply, candidates must access the reserved area:
1) Click on Modulo di domanda, create an account and memorize the user code
2) Click on Login and type in the candidate's fiscal code and password, and, on the first login, the user code
3) Fill out the application
The selection results will be published in the reserved area, candidates are advised to memorize their passwords.
Call for applications for ENI scholarships
5 ENI scholarships dedicated to international students coming from Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria.
Scholarships cover travel expenses, tuition fees, board and lodging for one academic year and can be renewed for the following years on the basis of academic performance.
Scholarships are available for students admitted to one Luiss master's or bachelor’s program totally taught in English for the 2019/2020 academic year, applying by June 17.
Students are not required to send/upload additional documents, just to regularly apply for one Luiss program following the instructions reported here
Call for applications for students in the bachelor's degree program in Management and Computer Science
Thanks to a donation from Luiss Alumnus 2018 Riccardo Zacconi, Luiss University offers a full scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic year to the student who obtains the highest score on the entrance test to the bachelor's program in Management and Computer Science.
- At least 70% of the total points possible, excluding bonus points
- A high school graduation score of 85/100
The scholarship covers all tuition fees, excluding taxes.
Call for applications for a scholarship to the bachelor's degree program in Management and Computer Science for participants in the sixth annual LuissMatics
Luiss University awards a scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic year to the student who receives the highest score on the admission test to the bachelor's degree program in Management and Computer Sciences who also participated in LuissMatics and successfully completed all the tasks.
The scholarship covers tuition costs for the legal duration of the program, excluding taxes required by law.
Call for applications for a partial scholarship for women registered for the bachelor's degree program in Management and Computer Science.
Luiss University, in collaboration with DELL S.p.A., a global IT leader, welcomes applications for a partial scholarship of €5,000.00 for the 2019/2020 academic year for women applying to the admission test to the first year of the bachelor's progrqam in Managemen and Comupter Science.
The scholarship will be awarded to the woman with the highest score on the admission test.
Women who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- registered for the first year of the bachelor's degree program in Management and Computer Science at Luiss University for the 2018-2019 academic year
- have a valid ISEE declaring less than €45,000.
Applications must be received by 12:00 p.m. on June 14, 2019.
More than 40 scholarships available for international students
Luiss awards full-tuition merit-based scholarships
The scholarships are granted to students who are admitted for the A. Y. 2019/20 at the first year of a bachelor or master degree program.
Scholarships will be communicated at the same time of the admission response. Check here the next round to apply!
Scholarship applications do not require any additional documents and are automatically offered to the most outstanding students!
The scholarships are available for the following programs:
- Bachelor’s program in Management & Computer Science
- Bachelor’s program in Economics and Business
- Bachelor’s program in Political Sciences, Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) track
- Master’s program in Management
- Master’s program in Global Management and Politics
- Master’s program in Marketing
- Master’s program in Corporate Finance
- Master’s program in Finance
- Master’s program in Economics
- Master’s program in International Relations
- Master’s program in Public Policies
- Master’s program in Economics and Finance majoring in economics – RoME track
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org