The tour guide preparation course is open to all students registered for bachelor's and master's degree programs with any of the University's four Departments.
Through the lessons, students will learn about the history of the campuses, urban planning, art and architecture, becoming ambassadors of the University's beauty and history who will lead guided tours of the four campuses:
- Villa Blanc, Boni, Mora 1895-1896 (Via Nomentana 216)
- Villa Alberoni, Bruno, Brasini 1924 (Viale Pola 12)
- Villa de Heritz, Milani 1929 (Viale Romania 32)
- Ex Casa di lavoro per i ciechi di guerra, Aschieri 1929-1931 (Via Parenzo 11)
- Sunday, October 6, 9-11 am: Villa Blanc - theory, 11 am - 1 pm: Villa Blanc - tour
- Saturday, October 12: 9-11 am: Villa Alberoni - theory, 11 am - 1 pm: Villa Alberoni - tour
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 9-11 am: Villa de Heritz - theory, 11 am - 1 pm: Villa de Heritz - tour
- Saturday, October 26, 2019, 9-11 am: Ex casa di lavoro per i ciechi di guerra - theory, 11 am - 1 pm: Ex casa di lavoro per i ciechi di guerra - tour
- Sunday, November 10, 9-11 am: Villa Blanc - practice tour, 11 am - 1 pm: Villa Alberoni - practice tour
- Saturday, November 16, 9-11 am Villa de Heritz - practice tour, 11 am - 1 pm: Ex casa di lavoro per i ciechi di guerra - practice tour
- Open House Roma 2020 (6 hours)
- Altre visite (30 hours)
- The program totals 60 hours.
- In order to earn the 4 credits, students must have attended 80% of the total course hours.
- Attendance will be taken by a register. Students who do not sign the register will be considered absent.
- Master's degree students from the Department of Business and Management cannot earn credits through this activity.
- Students who have already chosen Other Activites cannot earn additional credits with other courses (unless from group SJ1).
- Students may participate in the program without earning credits.
- 20 spaces are available to students from all Departments.
- Participants will be chosen by previous experience in this area and then by chronological order.
- To register, students must send an email to email@example.com from their Luiss email address, matriculation number and a brief motivation letter.
- Students must apply by Monday, September 30, 2019 to be considered.
- Lessons are held on weekends while tours, agreed upon case by case, can also fall on weekdays.