LUISS Cultural Activities offers LUISS students the chance to participate in a series of guided tours of the University's campuses.
For the 2018-2019 academic year, LUISS students will lead tours of Villa Blanc on:
- Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Sunday, March 10, 2019
- Sunday, April 14, 2019
- Sunday, May 12, 2019 part of Open House Roma (make reservations through the OHR web site)
- Sunday, June 9, 2019
The 1-hour tours begin at 9:30 a.m. and are limited to 30 people.
In case of high demand, extra tours may be organized on the aforementioned dates.
- Each reservation request is limited to two people. Spaces are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests must be received by 12:00 p.m. of the Friday prior to the tour. Send request to email@example.com specifying the datae of the visit and the number of guests.
- If you cannot attend the tour, please cancel your reservation.
- The tour begins at the entrance to Villa Blanc at Via Nomentana 216.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour begins and bring a form of identification.
- Visitors must be on the reservation list to participate in the tour.
Upon demand, groups tours of the University's other campuses may be offered:
- Villa Alberoni, Bruno, Brasini 1924 (Viale Pola 12)
- Villa de Heritz, Milani 1929 (Viale Romania 32)
- Ex Casa di lavoro per i ciechi di guerra, Aschieri 1929-1931 (Via Parenzo 11)