Luiss Guido Carli has established a structured program to invite visiting professors to spend one or two semesters on campus. Visiting professorships can be arranged for shorter periods as well (the minimum period is one month), and are assigned to interested candidates after a competitive selection procedure.
Programs funding individual mobility
Leonardo Fellowship 2019. Luiss Guido Carli and the University of Florida - One Health Center of Excellence - together for the call for application on "International trade issues and economic ramifications of the African Swine Fever crisis in Europe"
- Horizon 2020 - Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions - Grants aimed at both early stage and experienced researchers for the funding of research activities carried out in a country other than their own. It uses a bottom-up approach (open to all fields of research);
- DAAD - DAAD scholarships (Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst German Academic Exchange Service) destined for PhD candidates, researchers and professors that would like to spend time studying or researching at a German university or research institute;
- MIF (Matsumae International Foundation) – The Fellowship Program 2015 is aimed at researchers holding PhDs, for conducting research at a host institution in Japan;
- Canon - the Canon Foundation in Europe annually finances research scholarships for young European or Japanese researchers, no more than 40 years old, who are highly qualified, with a doctor’s or master’s level of education in any discipline;
- Fulbright – the Fulbright PhD Commission provides scholarships and grants for research activities;
- MAE (Ministry for External Affairs) – announcements for scholarships/research activities offered by foreign governments and international organizations. The research is carried out by destination country;
- CNR (National Research Council) – annually finances short-term mobility for Italian scholars (researchers, technicians at all levels, PhDs, PhD candidates, scholarship holders and research fellows) and foreigners for the carrying out of scientific research projects of interest to CNR. Applicants must be affiliated with CNR;
- The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation – the Humboldt Research Fellowship for experienced researchers.
Recipients are PhDs, who have received their degree over the past 12 years and who are at least an Assistant Professor or Junior research group leader.
The fellowship provides €2,450/month, to which are added subsidies for the cost of research, language courses, travel expenses and for accommodation for their spouse/children.