On May 7, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., the Viale Romania campus hosts the XXIII Luiss Career Day.
This year’s event, celebrating individuality, welcomes 120 companies in search of young talent, and features new recruitment methods to introduce more than 3,000 students and graduates to human resources teams.
This year, in addition to interviews at employer stands, Luiss students and graduates can upload their CVs and Career Stories, short video presentations, to the latest version of the Luiss App.
During the event, students and graduates can also participate in:
- Fit Job, sporting events for students and employers (basketball, soccer and golf) and Community Garden sessions. An opportunity to demonstrate time management and multitasking abilities.
- Blind Interview, the Aula Toti will be completely blacked out, allowing job hunters and recruiters the chance to experience a revolutionary new interview style.
- Wild Challenge, prior to Career Day, recruiters will ask job hunters to pitch a project via video or short presentation. Candidates with interesting ideas will be invited to present their work to managers on Career Day.
- One-to-One Interviews, over 50 companies will be hosting reserved one-to-one interviews for Luiss students and graduates.
- Turbo Sessions, selected students are invited to attend company presentations within departments. Recruiters will take questions from students and collect CVs.
For the first time, Career Day is also open to elementary school students: eight professionals, during WannaBe sessions, will meet with fourth grade students to explain their day-to-day work.
At 10:45 a.m., the University hosts the Master Graduation Ceremony for 2017-2018 master’s program graduates, with speeches from Luiss leadership and Luiss alumnus Salvatore De Rienzo, currently a senior partner at Egon Zehnder.