A new version of the LUISS App is now available, improving the entire university experience, from academics to services.
The App's restyling, made possible by suggestions from the community, makes navigation quick and easy. In particular, the new menu allows users to access their personal calendar directly, as well as services news, events and badges to access the campus.
The App includes:
- Lesson timetables: to check the academic calendar and see personalized information
- Lesson locations: to see the time and location of courses
- Study room: for information on locations and opening hours of study rooms
- Badges: to always have your student ID on hand
- Exam records: to have a complete understanding of what exams you need to take
- Green Mobility: to use LUISS electric cars
- News and events: to stay informed of all the latest news, notices and events from both the University and Departments