On Monday, June 11, LUISS hosts the Study in China Conference to promote cooperation between academic institutions in Italy and China.
The event, organized by Uni-Italia and the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE) in collaboration with LUISS, hosts representatives of more than 50 Chinese universities as well as delegations from Italian universities.
The first part of the seminar addresses current agreements between the two countries, while the second part is dedicated to bilateral meetings between Italian and Chinese universities to promote the exchange of students and researchers in science, technology, economics and culture.
Opening the event are:
- Andrea Prencipe, LUISS Deputy Rector
- Roberto Vellano, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Xu Peixiang, CSCSE Vice General Director
- Luo Ping, Educational Advisor to the Chinese Ambassador to Italy
- Alberto Ortolani, Uni-Italia General Secretary
- Zhu Xiaoyi, Nanjing University Vice Director of International Student Affairs
- Antonino Germanà, University of Messina Vice Rector of Internationalization
- Huang Dingcheng, University of Chinese Academy of Science Director of the International Student Office
- Sergio Ferrari, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia Vice Rector of Internationalization