LUISS University invites outstanding scholars to express their interest for 16 tenured and tenure track positions at different levels in key areas of Business and Management, Economics, and Law. This recruitment campaign is pursued within the ambitious LUISS 2018-2020 Strategic Plan aimed at strengthening LUISS Guido Carli's international reputation for excellence in research and high-quality teaching.
Department of Business and Management
- Assistant Professor in Accounting
- Assistant Professor in Business Law and Financial Regulation
- Assistant Professor in Industrial Economics
- Assistant Professor in Organizational Behaviour
- Assistant Professor in Strategy
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Industry 4.0
- Associate Professor in Comparative Law
- Associate Professor in Corporate Finance
- Associate Professor in Marketing
- Associate Professor in Organization Studies
- Associate or Full Professor in Labour Law
- Associate or Full Professor in Corporate Law
Department of Economics and Finance
Department of Law
- Associate or Full Professor in Administrative Law
- Associate or Full Professor in Constitutional Law
- Associate or Full Professor in Criminal Procedure
About the University
Located in the heart of Rome, LUISS specializes in the Social Sciences to educate over 8,000 students from around the world. Since its founding, LUISS has developed privileged relationships with the business community – through its partnership with Confindustria, the Italian largest industry association – as well as with the legal practice, the institutions of government, and civil society. LUISS educational approach is interdisciplinary and problem-led. With over 200 international academic partnerships, LUISS offers dual degrees with international universities in Europe, North America, and East Asia.
We seek academics of the highest calibre, with a strong commitment to research and teaching, and the aspiration to contribute to LUISS international growth. Successful candidates will show a passionate drive to become leading scholars in their own field. Each position offers the opportunity to launch new research streams while teaching on preferred subjects. LUISS is particularly interested in attracting scholars who have submitted – or are in the process of developing – a proposal to apply for a European Research Council (ERC) Grant.
Closing date: 14th May 2018 – 2:00 p.m. (Central European Summer Time (CEST), UTC +2)