Luiss University invites outstanding scholars to express their interest for the following positions at different levels and in different key areas.
- Associate/Full Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Administrative Law
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Banking and Finance
- Associate/Full Professors of Civil Law (2)
- Associate/Full Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Corporate Finance (Fintech)
- Associate/Full Professor of Corporate Law
- Assistant Professor of Corporate Strategy
- Associate/Full Professor of Criminal Law Procedure
- Associate/Full Professor of Social Demography
- Associate/Full Professor of Economic History
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Game Theory
- Assistant Professor of Law and Technology
- Associate/Full Professor of Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Assistant Professors of Marketing (2)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Microeconomics
- Assistant Professor of Organizational Theory and Behaviour (2)
- Associate/Full Professors of Organizational Theory and Behaviour
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Statistics and Data Science
This recruitment campaign is part of the Luiss 2018-2020 Strategic Plan, aimed at strengthening the University's reputation for excellence in research and high-quality teaching. We are searching for passionate colleagues to join Luiss University's Schools and Departments, where collaborative spirit and intellectual curiosity are highly valued.
About the University
Located in the heart of Rome, Luiss specialises in the Social Sciences to educate over 9,000 students, providing a diverse and international learning environment that weaves academic rigour with practical relevance. The University’s educational approach is interdisciplinary, open, and problem based. Luiss is committed to producing innovative and cutting-edge research. Through its privileged relationship with Confindustria, Italy’s largest industry association, Luiss has developed strong connections with the business community, governmental institutions, and the civil society. With over 200 international partnerships, Luiss offers 34 double degree programs with universities in Europe, North America, and East Asia.
What we look for
We seek scholars of the highest profile, with a strong commitment to research and teaching, who share our passion for the social sciences and intend to contribute to the international growth of Luiss through top-level research. Successful candidates will be – or show a drive to become – leading academics in their own fields. They will be ambitious yet collegial scholars, able to develop research projects and engage in the academic environment of Luiss, contributing to the University’s visibility. Each position offers the opportunity to launch new research streams while teaching on preferred subjects. Luiss is particularly interested in attracting scholars who have submitted – or are in the process of developing – a proposal to apply for a European Research Council (ERC) Grant.
Luiss University is an equal opportunity employer. It accepts applications without discrimination on any grounds such as sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Closing date: September 2, 2019 – 2:00 p.m. (Central European Summer Time CEST, UTC+2)