A series of collective sessions with senior managers that have made significant contributions to the lives of their organizations, to help students and recent graduates enter the job market.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- ask for opinions about their résumés
- learn more about career paths
- learn how theory is applied in real business settings
- develop interview strategies
- learn to avoid making wrong moves and having unrealistic expectations
To partecipate in the sessions, students must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Consulenze Biogragrafiche in the subject line and including a telephone number.
- Events are scheduled according to the guests’ schedules, participants are therefore asked to be flexible
- Interviews are arranged for 1-3 participants
- After students have signed up, Career Services will contact them with with further details regarding the session