Foreign students may be admitted to one or more courses at Luiss Guido Carli according to slots allotted each academic year.
Students from outside the European Union, must respect regulations stipulated by the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR).
Luiss welcomes requests from all students, including holders of bachelor’s, master’s, or single-cycle degrees who have a proven need to attend courses and pass exams in disciplines that are legally required to participate in public competitions or enroll in specialist graduate schools.
Courses can last one or two semesters. For the 2019-2020 academic year:
- 1st semester courses begin September 16, 2019 and end on December 7, 2019
- 2nd semester courses begin February 10, 2010 and end on May 9, 2020
Documents required to register in single courses must be submitted by the beginning of the semester in which the courses commence.
To apply, students must send:
- an application form addressed to the Rector, detailing the student's study plan
- a certificate attesting the educational qualification earned, including exam scores or grades received (For foreign students, this certificate must be translated and certified by the appropriate diplomatic and consular authorities. A degree certificate is required for Luiss graduates.)
- two photographs, one of which (foreign students only) must be authenticated by the appropriate Italian diplomatic and consular authorities, indicating citizenship, residence, and the date and place of birth
- a €16.00 duty stamp to be affixed to the application
- receipt of payment
The fee for each individual course is €1,300.00 and must be paid using a payment slip obtained from the Student Office.
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate attesting participation, as well as a certificate regarding official exam results. Attending a single course does not grant admission to a degree program.