This website uses third party cookies to improve your experience. If you continue browsing or close this notice, you will accept their use.

LUISS Guido Carli

Logo LUISS

LUISS early admission

Students in their penultimate year of high school who participate in Orientation Summer School have the opportunity to take the early admission test to LUISS degree programs in Economics, Law and Political Science beginning in 2019-2020.

Call for the Admission Test

All candidates who obtain a minimum score of 65% will obtain admission to LUISS the following year.

Students can later choose their degree program.

Information on the test

The test lasts 90 minutes and consists of 70 multiple choice questions. 70% of the questions focus on verbal, logical, problem-solving and reading comprehension skills. The remaining 30% of the questions are related to scholastic abilities and information obtained during the Orientation Summer School. 

Candidates may take the test in English or Italian.

The test is scored as follows:

  • 1 point for every correct answer
  • .25 penalty for every incorrect answer
  • 0 points for no response

Preparation for the admission test

Upon registration for the Orientation Summer School, students receive test preparation materials.

Merit-based scholarships - Project 9000

All students that pass the LUISS admission test during Orientation Summer School 2018 with a high score who then receive excellent marks in their high school graduation can participate in Project 9000, offering unlimited merit-based scholarships.