Using the University’s Web Self Service, students can access the following services:
- view and update their address and contact information
- check the status of payments made or to be made
- view and print self-certification forms
- view and fill out study plans
- view their course of studies and list of examinations passed or to be taken
- check available exam dates
- reserve examination dates (up to 5 days before the exam)
- check announcements regarding opportunities to study or perform internships abroad
To access the service, students must enter a user ID (identification number) and password (PIN).
For security purposes, it is recommended that students properly close each session after they have finished.