Using the University’s Web Self Service, students can access the following services:
- see and update their address/contact information
- check the status of payments made/to be made
- see and print self-certification forms
- see and fill out study plans
- see their course of studies and list of examinations passed/to be taken
- check available exam dates
- reserve examination dates (up to 5 days before the exam)
- check announcements regarding opportunities to study/do internships abroad
To access the service, students enter their user ID (identification number) and password (PIN).
For security purposes, it is recommended that students properly close each session after they have finished.