Using the University’s Web Self Service, students can access the following services:
- see and update their address/contact information
- check the status of payments made/to be made
- see and print self-certification forms
- see and fill out study plans
- see their course of studies and list of examinations passed/to be taken
- check available exam dates
- reserve examination dates (up to 5 days before the exam)
- check announcements regarding opportunities to study/do internships abroad
To access the service, students enter their user ID(identification number) and password(PIN).
For security purposes, it is recommended that students properly close each session after they have finished.