All bachelor’s, master’s or single-cycle master’s degree students are welcome to participate in LUISS volunteer programs. Students can gain direct experience through 15 different social projects that provide one-of-a-kind chances to learn, share and change the world.
Programs for Summer 2017 are still being finalized, below a list of programs from last year.
- Each program can be done for credit (study plan: Other Activities) or without credit.
- Students receiving credit must participate in all events for the chosen project or for the entire period indicated by the association as well as have their participation certified by an association employee.
- Each student is required to write a report and complete a questionnaire (sent via email from a LUISS email account).
- LUISS will only accept requests for projects listed above.
- Participation in the projects (Legambiente, Libera) is completely funded by LUISS.
- For activities outside of Rome, volunteer housing will be provided by the associations at no cost to students.
- Costs of transportation and board are the responsibility of the students.
- A limited amount of spaces is available for each program. Students will be accepted on a chronological basis, however LUISS and participating associations reserve the right to interview students regarding their interest in the programs.
- The maximum number of participants listed is for participants from all departments.
Registration is open December 13-20, 2016 for first-year Department of Business and Management students. Further information is available in the ERS Lab section.
For all other students, the application period opens in May 2017. Interested participants must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- ID number
- chosen program
Furthermore, Students must write a cover letter explaining their motivation for participating in the project.
Applications must be received within the application period indicated above.