Starting on 6 September 2017, students who have been admitted after taking on 1 September test can enroll by September 11 using the following procedure:
- Fill out the form online and print the enrollment application. To complete the form, you will have to upload a passport-sized photo. To access the form you will need to enter your username and password. These credentials will be sent to you via email;
- Pay the first installment of the tuition fee and the regional student tax (the payment slip can be downloaded online with the enrollment application). Please note that once enrollment is complete, the fees paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Deliver the following documentation by hand or mail by 11 September (the postmark will serve as proof of the mailing date) to the Student Office (Segreteria Studenti, LUISS Guido Carli, Viale Romania, 32, 00197 Rome):
- a signed printout of the application;
- a signed privacy statement (available online)
- the bank payment order receipt (a photocopy is acceptable) for the first installment of the tuition fee and the regional student tax;
- a fotocopy of the front and back of an identification document and taxpayer ID number;
- the diploma certificate, or the declaration in lieu of a certificate, otherwise they will not be able to complete enrollment.
Students with a foreign diploma should note that the secondary school diploma must be translated and certified by Italian diplomatic or consular authorities in the country of that school’s educational system. In addition, the diploma must be accompanied by the “Declaration of Equivalent Value” or recognized by an Italian Ministerial Decree. Enrollment is subject to the diploma being in compliance with the regulations in effect for the 2017/2018 academic year from the Ministry of Universities and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding enrollment in Italian universities.
Those that have already registered at another university will have to produce, along with the documentation related to enrollment, a written declaration of withdrawal; or a receipt from the university of origin showing that a withdrawal request was presented.
The subdivision into classes (groups A/B/C/D/E) for first-year students in 2017-2018 will be published online through the Web Self Service, starting on September. The change request form will be available from the Student Office starting on September 18, 2017.