Every graduate who is about to start an internship needs to sign the Internship Agreement and the internship project form for graduates with host company/institution and LUISS Guido Carli University.
Main characteristics of internship for graduates in EU or non-EU countries:
- Get the work experience to enter the job market
- Normally, last from 3 to 6 months
- Participants are followed by a company tutor throughout the entire internship, who ensures that the internship goals are met
- Compensation will be provided by Employers depending on the national law
When internships can be done
- Students who have been graduated within 12 months
How to register the internship in any European and non-European country
Internships must observe the following procedure:
Graduates have to submit two forms:
Completing both filling in their personal data and, then, asking the host company / institution to complete the remaining information related to their details.
Once the two forms are completed and signed by both (host company / institution and graduate), graduates must sent them by 15 days before the beginning of the internship to email@example.com in order to be approved and signed by LUISS Guido Carli.
|Internship project form||40.96 KB|
|Internship agreement||20.51 KB|
|Honor code for graduates||45.52 KB|