The master’s degree in Management is a two-year program taught entirely in English which offers several majors.
Following the completion of their four-year bachelor’s degree, Sauder students will be admitted to the master’s degree program at LUISS University for which they will receive one full year of transfer credits towards the first year of the LUISS master’s degree. Following successful completion of the second year of the master’s degree, students will earn a master’s degree in Management from LUISS University.
UBC students will be enrolled in the second year of Management and will complete the activities below at LUISS:
- 24 ECTS for 4 courses in a specific major, two from the first year and two from the second year, to be chosen from among the following 4 majors:
- International Management
- Corporate Finance
- Luxury, Fashion and the Creative Industries
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 12 ECTS for electives;
- 8 ECTS for Internship (or Project work)
- 4 ECTS for Second Language: Italian;
- 4 ECTS for other activities;
- 18 ECTS for the final thesis.
The thesis (project) is an individual research paper supervised by a LUISS professor, on a topic which typically is related to the student’s major. The thesis will be discussed during the official graduation session at LUISS in front of an academic board. The thesis is worth 18ECTS.
An Italian course will be offered to students during their stay at LUISS.
Students will be required to attend an ad hoc orientation session before lessons begin (early September).
Tuition and costs
€ 10,000 in three installments:
- First installment € 3,400 due by 25/07/2016
- Second installment € 3,300 due by 01/12/2016
- Third installment € 3,300due by 05/04/2017
Administrative fees for enrollment and issuing of the LUISS degree:
- Approximately € 140 for enrollment
- Approximately € 200 for the degree
Real Estate University Services Office - Casa LUISS will offer support and assistance with obtaining suitable accommodation (for a one-year period)
- Double room € 350-450 per month
- Single room € 500-600 per month
- Utilities (phone, hydro, electricity, condominium)
- Further information on the University Union web page
- Monthly transit card € 35
- Varies depending on courses
- Health and liability insurance needed for Italian residence permit (about € 100)
Permit of stay
- About € 160
Academic coordinator: Prof. Luca Giustiniano firstname.lastname@example.org