The LUISS-NOVA Double Degree program is a challenging two-year program taught entirely in English, aimed at students currently enrolled in the first year of the LUISS Master’s degree program in Economia e Finanza – with a major in Finance or Economics – and at students currently enrolled in the first year of the LUISS Master’s degree program in Management – with majors in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Corporate Finance or International Management.
After completing the program, students enrolled in the Department will obtain two diplomas:
- a Master’s degree in Management or in Economia e Finanza, issued by LUISS University;
- a Portuguese Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Management, issued by the Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
The program is structured as follows:
- the first year is carried out at LUISS (Rome);
- the second year is carried out at NOVA (Lisbon).
The students selected for the Double Degree will be registered at LUISS during their time at NOVA and will continue to pay tuition fees at LUISS. Students will be exempted from paying tuition at NOVA.
In order to earn a Double Degree, students will have to be in compliance with both their home and host universities' rules and conditions with regard to credits, attendance, deadlines etc.
- 4 slots for Management students (with a major in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Corporate Finance or International Management);
- 2 slots for Economics students and Finance students.
- NOVA DIM: Professor Luca Giustiniano email@example.com
- NOVA DEF: Professor Giuseppe Ragusa firstname.lastname@example.org