LUISS ti ascolta (LUISS is here to listen) is a free counseling service for students.
Two young professionals are available to talk to you, and will fully respect your privacy.
The service provides a space for listening and reflecting, so that students can talk about their problems and get through difficult or confusing times by relying on their own personal resources and strength.
The first series of counseling sessions (1 to 3 appointments of 50 minutes each) will be preceded by a conversation with the psychologist, on the phone or via email.
At the end of this first phase, depending on your specific needs, an additional cycle of counseling sessions may be provided.
By appointment only:
Tel.: 340 513 50 54
The phone lines are open during the following hours:
- Monday 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Tuesday 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Outside of these hours you can leave a message on the answering machine, making sure to include your contact information so that somebody can call you back.
Appointments take place at the Viale Pola campus, Room A10, during the following hours:
- Monday 2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us