LUISS Summer University provides cross-disciplinary courses open to undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, spanning economic, political and financial issues, but also cultural heritage, cinema production and Made in Italy.
These Summer Programs often include company visits, trips to other cities and collaboration with partner universities.
Deadline for application is May 15, 2017.
- Art and Cultural Heritage in Italy: includes visits to museums, art galleries, churches and monuments;
- Market Regulation and Investment for Growth: Experiential Learning in Italian Institutions for European Policy: includes visits to Bank of Italy, CONSOB and Italian Antitrust Authority;
- Made in Italy Management – Understanding the Italian Way: includes company visits to Ferrari, De Cecco, Salini Impregilo;
- Film Industry, the Italian Way: Cinema, Cultural Heritage and Iconic Locations: includes visits to the Vatican Film Library and movie sets;
- Behavioral Finance, Wealth and Asset Management: in partnership with Fordham University (New York);
- European and Comparative Company Law: Capital Markets: includes an in-depth exposure to the theory and practice of company law in Europe;
- Europe in the XXI Century: includes visits to European institutions in Brussels. In partnership with Paris-Dauphine;
- International Trade: Law and Economics: includes lectures by world-class professors, WTO and EU officers, public administration managers and experts from the private sector;
- Parliamentary Democracy in Europe: Parliaments, Democratic Accountability and Budgetary Powers: includes training sessions and simulation exercises to develop practical skills.
For further information:
Telephone: +39 06 8522 5325