First step for partner university coordinators
All students must be nominated by their home university. The home coordinator must email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last name
- First name
- Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Place of birth (City)
- Email address
Second step for nominated students
After being nominated by the home university, students will receive an e-mail with an access code (token) and instructions to register to our online Web Self Service platform.
Students must register for Web Self Service.
Enter your access code, first name, last name and date of birth. The information entered must match the data we received from your home university.
If registration is successful, you will be able to login to the system using your newly assigned username and password. We recommend saving this page, printing it, or noting down the credentials for future use (a copy will also be sent to your email address).
By logging into the system, students will be able to proceed to the next step.
Third step for registered students
From the Web Self Service user page, on the left-hand side, students should click on Study abroad > Application Form for Incoming students (Double Degree).
Students must upload the following scanned documents (we suggest you prepare scans in this phase):
- A recent photograph (35x40mm, max 5MB, in JPEG, JPG, BMP or PJPEG)
- ID card (for Schengen countries) or passport for non-EU students
- Updated transcript of records in English
- Bachelor Degree Certificate in English (should the Bachelor Degree Certificate not be available at the time of the application, an official statement of the home university may be provisionally uploaded. The Bachelor degree certificate must be uploaded as soon as it is available, and by November)
- Signed privacy statement
Please note that the attachments above are mandatory in order to complete the application.
It is also recommended that students upload scans of the following documents:
- High School Diploma in English
- Thesis proposal
LUISS will not require a paper copy of the application documents, however, students should print and keep a copy the enrollment credentials form with their username and password. They will need them after arrival to access their personal LUISS Web Self Service page.
As soon as application forms are processed, the International Development Office will send incoming students an acceptance letter and practical information via email.
Hard copies of the acceptance letters will only be sent to students that have to apply for a visa.