Young People and Work Career Day
An annual event, with employer booths sprawling across the campus, to give students the opportunity to meet with recruitment representatives at companies, institutions and law firms. Participants are welcome to submit their résumés and have initial interviews.
The day’s schedule traditionally includes the awarding of honors to graduates of our University in Economics, Law and Political Science.
Career Day: What our students say
- Career Day: Ludovica Giovannetti's experience
- Career Day: Simone Lauretti, from LUISS to KPMG
- Career Day: how Maria Cristina Mazzei ended up at EY
- Career Day: Francesco Cugliari and Axa Assistance
Previous Career Days
- Career Day 2014
- Career Day 2013
- Career Day 2012 (in Italian)
- Career Day 2011 (in Italian)
- Career Day 2010 (in Italian)
Over the course of the day, students attend recruiting presentations given by national and international companies, corporate business game presentations and organizational presentations aimed at supplying advice and instructions on how to recruit staff and the needs of various sectors in the labor market.
At dinner with
Select students are invited to have dinner with an important player in economics, law, administration or communications, where they have the opportunity to talk about their futures with someone who can boast outstanding results in their own career.