The new Career Center platform is now available to help students and recent graduates stay updated on internship opportunities and job offers from the worlds of business and government in Italy and abroad.
The service is open to students in bachelor’s, master’s and single-cycle degree programs as well as recent graduates.
Through the Career Center, users can also apply for positions posted daily by employers.
Thanks to the Career Center you can:
- Find internship and job offers quickly and easily
- Apply for positions
- Learn more about employers through their profiles
- Register for Career Services events
- Access reserved tips and advice
- Book an appointment with the University’s Career Advisors
To stay updated on the University’s career initiatives, consult the Career Services notice section.
Students and graduates are also required to read the Honor Code in order to be aware of the conduct expected of them during events, job application processes and internships.