The new Career Center platform is now available to help students and recent graduates stay updated on internship opportunities and job offers from the worlds of business and government in Italy and abroad.
The service is open to students in bachelor’s, master’s and single-cycle degree programs as well as recent graduates.
Through the Career Center, users can also apply for positions posted daily by employers.
Thanks to the Career Center you can:
- Find internship and job offers quickly and easily
- Apply for positions
- Learn more about employers through their profiles
- Register for Career Services events
- Access reserved tips and advice
- Book an appointment with the University’s Career Advisors
To stay updated on the University’s career initiatives, consult the Career Services notice section.
Students are reminded that turning down an internship in a time period that does not allow another student to take it will be reported to the Vice Rector in Charge of Teaching, who, in turn, could notify the president of the student's graduation commission.