On December 18, 2017 at 1:00 p.m., LUISS published calls for applications to study abroad in 2018-2019 through Double Degree programs, structured partnerships, the QTEM Masters Network and summer schools.
Double Degree programs for Economics and Finance
- Double Degree in Financial Economics with HSE
- Double Degree in Economics and Finance with Nova
- Double Degree in Economics with Solvay
- Double Degree in Finance with Tilburg
- Double Degree in Global Finance with Fordham
Double Degree programs for International Relations and Government and Policies
Double Degree programs for Management
- Double Degree in International Business with HSE
- Double Degree in Management with Nova
- Double Degree in Luxury and Fashion Management with SKEMA
- Double Degree in International Business with Paris Dauphine
- Double Degree in Business Transformation with Paris Dauphine
Double Degree programs for Corporate Finance
Double Degree programs for Marketing
- Double Degree in Strategic Marketing with BI Norwegian Business School
- Double Degree in Marketing Analytics with Tilburg
QTEM Masters Network
Joint educational program with Fordham
Students have until February 6, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. to complete their applications through Web Self Service.
The office staff will be available at the Front Desk to meet students during the following hours to answer questions or doubts:
- Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.