LUISS students have until June 9 to pick up and decorate a passpartout from:
- LUISS LOFT ‐ Viale Romania, 32
- LUISS Language Café ‐ Viale Romania, 32
- LUISS Cultural Activities ‐ Via di Santa Costanza, 53
How to participate
- Pick up a passpartout at the LUISS LOFT, Language Café, or Cultural Activities Office
- Drop your finished design off at the Language Café or Cultural Activities Office, complete with your name, surname, matriculation number, department, email address and phone number.
- The contest is open to all LUISS students and international guests.
- By participating in the contest, students authorize the use of their designs on university's social media accounts and web site.
- Only original designs on the required format completed by June 9 are accepted.
- LUISS Language Cafè ‐ Room 312 Viale Romania, 32
- LUISS Cultural Activities ‐ email@example.com – Via di Santa Costanza, 53.