This website uses third party cookies to improve your experience. If you continue browsing or close this notice, you will accept their use.

LUISS Guido Carli


Italian national health care service - EU and non EU students

EU students who plan to stay in Italy for more than three months must hold a health insurance policy, valid in Italy, either for one year or for the period of their stay in Italy. This document is also required to be able to register at the Rome municipality (city hall). If students stay in Italy for less than three months, the European Health Card will give them access to the services of the National Health Service.

The list of doctors enrolled in the National Health Service can be found at the nearest ASL – Azienda Sanitaria Locale/Local Health Authority - or in any pharmacy. Students can contact the ASL of their area for information.

More information can be found at:

ASL di Roma A

Municipalities 1-3

T: 06/77301
Web site

ASL di Roma B

Municipalities 4-7

T: 06/41431
Web site

ASL di Roma C

Municipalities 5-9

T: 06/51001
Web site

ASL di Roma D

Municipalities 10-12

T: 06/522877031
Web site

ASL di Roma E

Municipalities 13-15

T: 06/68351
Web site

More information