First-level master's degree
The Master in European Studies (MES) is a one-year interdisciplinary program aimed at training future experts in European Union affairs and institutions.
The program provides:
- advanced training on EU institutions and European policies
- multinational perspective on EU public policies and EU Mediterranean affairs
- seminar-style teaching
- an international student body at a top class academic institutions
- unrivalled academic competency with an international faculty
- strong professional and networking with regular meeting with EU professional experts and practitioners
- practical training on EPSO selection procedures and EU Project Management Cycle
- access to national and international institutions based in Rome
Director: Prof. Giovanni Orsina, Deputy Director of the LUISS School of Government.