Class: LM-77 Scienze economico-aziendali (Science of Economics and Business)
The MiM is a two-year full-time program that weaves academic excellence, pivotal location, and superb networking prospects, to help graduates kick-start their international careers as responsible managers, finance executives, entrepreneurs, or business consultants.
Using an innovative learning approach that balances academic rigor with managerial relevance, the MiM curriculum consists of core courses that advance students' knowledge in the functional areas of management and elective courses that offer specialized knowledge and real-life examples in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Management, and Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy.
The MiM program encourages students to experience another culture through Double Degree programs in collaboration with LUISS partner institutions:
- Double Degree con Gothenburg University (Sweden) - major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Double Degree con SKEMA Business School (France e China) - major in Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy
- Double Degree con Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal) - majors in International Management and in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Double Degree in Business Transformation con Paris Dauphine (France) - major in International Management
- Double Degree in International Business con Higher School of Economics (Russia) - major in International Management
- Double Degree in International Management / Corporate Finance (DDIM) con Fudan School of Management (China)
- Double Degree in Supply Chain Management con Tilburg University (Netherlands)
Employment and professional opportunities for graduates
The master's program in Management provides a unique opportunity for students who want to pursue careers in the areas of administration, strategy, organization, human resource management, and finance. Each track enables candidates to acquire skills, knowledge, and methods in specific subject areas to cover roles for various employers including large corporations, multinational enterprises, government agencies, and medium-sized enterprises.
Get information about taking the admission test.